Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2006

New Arrival

At long last, we finally have a little boy out breathing oxygen. Dylan was born June 15th and this fact pretty well explains the month between posts here on the blog.

Amazing little creature, I must say and looks a lot like me when I was a month old. Almost spitting image in fact.

Needless to say, work and poker took a backseat for a few weeks. I'm really just now recovering to the point that I can keep up with the daily workload and get in a few hands of poker. Why didn't someone warn me that I would get zero sleep for the first several weeks? Or did someone warn me and I just wasn't listening?

Props to Middle Tenn. Medical Center. It's the best place in the world to have a baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Coach,

It's good to hear your son is doing well. The first few months are absolutely crazy, but the first year will fly by before you know it.

I love the updates on PSORG, it looks sharp!

Tim
Money022

Coach said...

Good to hear you like the PSORG updates bud. They've been a long time in coming. Bryan is doing an excellent job keeping the site up to par these days. :)