Pages

Friday, August 25, 2006

Truly Horrible 7cs Players at Titan Part II

Happy to report that my first judgement was 100% dead on. These guys (for the most part) suck harder than Dylan on his pacifier.

After starting to play there just a few weeks ago, I've run the bankroll from just under $100 to over $750 (if I sit out of my game right now). This is almost exclusively at $1/$2, and I'm not playing tons of hours. The opponents are just...that...bad.

Some mistakes that I see very often:
Players betting their porches on the river.
Players calling with small pair, small kicker looking at a higher pair.
Getting married to draws w/few outs left...even inside str8 draws.

I even saw one guy call looking at AAA on another gents porch. When they flipped the cards over at showdown, the caller had jacks up. Beaten badly in sight, hoping that he would catch one of his 4 outs while AAA missed one of his 9? Wow. I mean, I know it's low limit poker, but my goodness. A buck still buys a coke at your friendly neighborhood walmart right?

Ahh well. I hope they don't read this blog and learn better. I'd much prefer they continue to donate to our diaper fund. ;]

No comments: