Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Movers = Gold

Another life update. We've been in the new house for a little over a week now. We paid a moving crew to get us over here. All we had to do was box up the belongings. They loaded and unloaded everything, and even set our beds back up. Great service! The new house has an upstairs and we had some heavy arse furniture going up and I really wasn't enjoying the idea of hauling that up there with the aid of family members, especially since family members don't agree to pay for a wall if they take it out with a bed rail.

We're on day 9 out of 90 or so without cable internet and no T.V. I miss not being able to watch some football or poker shows. I hear the WSOP HORSE event is pretty darn interesting this year. Seems they barely even covered it last year.

I suppose I could always load up Madden on my playstation and run a demo game or two to get my football fix. Ya just never know how nice modern conveniences are until you are without them.

No comments: