Pages

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Life Update

We're officially home owners. Woohoo. :)

This week has been a ton of work, cleaning and then painting every square foot of the place. It looks great though, and I'm lucky enough to have family and friends that are willing to lend a helping hand.

We move officially on Oct. 15th, and still have some packing to do. Updates here will probably be sporadic, as I haven't even had time to play poker, much less talk about it.

The only thing I don't like about this new house is that we'll have to wait 30-90 days for cable internet and TV. Comcast noted that the end of the wire was 500+ feet away, so they're going to have to go through the process of renting the poles on which to run the cable line.

I'm able to connect through my phone, and actually get a pretty darn good connection through it, relatively speaking, at about 200 KbPS. A bit pricey, but I've never had a phone that was more versatile than the Pocket PC 8525.

Anywhoooo. 200 Kb per second is plenty fast enough to play poker. Good thing I don't watch much T.V. though. Leslie will be going through Oprah withdrawals I bet...

To all the Absolute Poker 7cs players, good luck at the tables. The 4th street percentage should jump a bit with me not there. :)

No comments: