Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Internet Isolation - Proven!

Lot of studies have been done on how the evil internet tubes isolate and insulate us from the 'real world' and after a conversation with one of our mods at Poker-Strategy.Org, I am a believah!

The conversation in mIRC chat was about my sending TrulyRand0m some shirts and hats from our PSORG gear stash. I asked him for his address, and his response?

<TR-ChuddsCheerleader> well i'm sending you an email in about 30 seconds once i find my address on facebook...

I alternated between chuckles and outright belly jiggling for the next 20 minutes. It was late...odd things are funny when it's late.

In TR's defense, he just moved recently. Heh...let me check my facebook for my real life address. Long ago, people would have to dig through their wallet or purse to give you their email address. How quickly things change!

Oh, and poker - my Absolute bankroll is at ~600. It was down to ~150 there for a bit, so I'm pretty happy to have not busted, playing 1/2 through 3/6 with just $150 bucks.

2 comments:

TrulyRaNd0m said...

The good news is, I know my address by heart now! :)

- TR

Coach said...

Heh, that's one of the best chuckles I've had in a few months. ;]

Err.. but I didn't send the PSORG gear did I?