Pages

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

New Arrival!

Zachary was born at around noon today (7/7/08). 6 lbs 14 oz. Perfectly healthy, 10 fingers, 10 toes, etc. Mom is healthy too, so we're counting our blessings today. :)

Speaking of blessings, I'm coming home in the late evenings to get Dylan to sleep (he's our 2 yr old). He's watching Zoboomafoo, and I just finished a very good session of 1/2 and 2/4 stud. Over $200 profit. Played 3 tables and saw profit at all three. That's nice!

Bankroll counting bonus is back to over $1000 after tonight. I haven't got my June rakeback in yet either, so that'll bump it a bit more.

Sooooo...anyone up for a friendly wager on how long before another "gotta have it" expense pops up?

Man, Dylan is on a good poker schedule. Goes to sleep around 3 a.m., sleeps till noon. He gets his 9-10 hours of sleep daily, so I don't suppose it's a problem. It'll be interesting working in a 2nd little munchkin. He's laying his head down and reaching for my ear now though. For whatever reason, he loves to rub an ear lobe while going to sleep. We have some 3d ultrasound pics of him in the womb, and he always had both hands up on his ears, so it makes me think it's a comfort habit of sorts that started before he was even born.

Linus has his blanket. Dylan has daddy's ear lobe. We need to switch things around here.

Time for bed. Thank God for modern medicine, baby boys, and poker donks. They've made 7/7/08 quite a nice day.

1 comment:

ellen said...

Hi Blogger;
My name is Ellen and I have a offer for you please contact me at ellen_s@mail.com.
Regards
Ellen Simpson