Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

Another Acorn!

Please, no one else read this and join me at PitBullPoker. I've now played 5 of these little guarantees, winning two and finishing 3rd in another. Awesome ROI. Seems except for the prop players running around, just about everyone on this site flat out stanks....yes, stank is worse than stink!

In other news, we're heading to Gatlinburg in the morning. I promised to leave my laptop at the house so as not to do any work or poker for a week. When are some of these poker rooms going to get a mobile phone client? I already know of a few gambling sites that let you piss away your phone bill on slots and roulette. Why not let some degenerates help pay my phone bill by donating some chips in mobile phone poker?

I digress. Here's hoping the withdrawal symptoms aren't too bad.

No comments: