Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Vacation

Spent the past week in Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg, TN. It was nice to get away for awhile. I actually left my laptop here at the house, so my only connection to the "job" and poker was my cell phone.

One of the few downsides to being self employed is you could work all day, every day, stopping only to relieve the necessary things such as hunger and bowels, and actually enjoy it. It's almost as addictive as Ultima Online was back in our PvP glory days on the Atlantic Shard. At least as my life slips away with this, it's showing a profit. So needless to say, a vacation was in order according to my wife.

She was right.

It'll be wonderful if poker pays my bills for the rest of my life, I eventually own more classic cars than Leno, and get to rebuild the Freeman farm. I'll have a lot of regrets though, if I don't enjoy the trip. My kid is already spending his inheritance on diapers and Yo Baby. I better get my cut while I've got the chance!

Poker is fun. Blowing the earnings on Funnel Cakes and Helicopter rides is even "funner"...

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Not sure if you got my email.. but if you want to discuss advertising:

mfhowland@comcast.net.

Coach said...

Hey there Walgman. Got the email. Currently talking over the options with my business partner. (We emailed about 10-15 sites that we thought held promise). Just gotta go over pricing and such and determine which will work. :)